About Team Motivated Motion

The 2010 Grass-roots effort of Lynn and Alex Tucker
Team Motivated Motion was created to make the 60km walkathon trek for The Shoppers Drug Mart Walk For Women's Cancers in Toronto
The Focus: To watch the team grow, and follow the progress for as long as it lasts. To give recognition to everyone who helps us work towards our goal. Plus to encourage folks to join us in the walk.
It is hard on a family when a loved-one is stricken with an illness that could potentially take their life. The person who is ill must recover, yet life still goes on, and the recovery must blend into the cadence of the family life. The hardest thing is Finding A New Normal. We represent all those who are struggling with this task. We walk for YOU.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Starcraft 2 Tournament To End Cancer (August 14th and 15th)


This September 11th and 12th I am participating in The Weekend to End Women's Cancer (http://www.endcancer.ca/); walking 60 km over the weekend with my Mom to raise money and awareness for women’s cancers. In order to participate, we each need to raise $4000 dollars in donations. One of my fundraising efforts is going to be host a charity Star Craft II tournament.

How To Enter

A minimum $25 donation will be required to play in the tournament. Email me at tucker.al at gmail dot com and I will send you a link where you can make your donation. Once I get confirmation that you made a donation I will add you to the bracket. (Tax receipts will be issued for the donations)

When

August 14th and 15th (Starting 12PM EST each day)

Where

Battle.net (US Server)

Tournament Info

This is a 1v1 single elimination style tournament. There is a player cap of 32 filling on a fist come first serve basis. The Round of 32, 16 and 8 will be played on Saturday and will be Best of 3 games. The Semi Finals and Finals will be played on Sunday and be Best of 5 games. I will be playing in the tournament, but I will also be casting other games in the tournament for everyones enjoyment.

Map Pool

All Blizzard maps up to 4 players are sanctioned for this tournament. All matches will start on Lost Temple. After that, it is losers choice.

Prizes

I approached a bunch of businesses to sponsor this event, and sadly no one will. So I am putting $50 on the line as a prize for 1st place. If you would like to donate to the prize pool, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I am also going to have a needle felted Pedobear as a secondary prize...Lynn

    ReplyDelete